Window 1: Hello, Jakie O
The young modern/classic lady. Contradictory? No! This girl loves the classic icons and is inspired by their style but she is flirty and modern thus the shorter hemlines ;)
*Photo's were taken at night due to the sun's strong reflection during the day.
1) Finders Keepers, Know Your Know Dress, biscotti/pink, $185
2) Finders Keepers, Distant Dreamer Dress, white, $143 (sold out by the time photo was taken)3) Keepsake Jane Dress, silver, $165
|Finders Keepers, Distant Dreamer Dress, white, $143|
Window 2: Gallery Girl
Middle window channels an artistic girl. She loves to paint and the arts in general. Her style is simple, chic and youthful. From buying arts supplies to attending gallery openings she doesn't compromise taste to be fleetingly trendy (nor does she need to wear all black).
1) Chaser Hi/lo Slub tee, $62
AG Stilt Roll Up Jeans, white, $165
Julie Pueblo Scarf, $ 160
2) Finders Keepers, Mood for Love Dress, $130
3) Jen's Pirate Booty Goodness, $176
Patterson J. Kincaid Rickey leather vest, $298
4) Minnie Rose Cashmere Powowo top, $275
AG Stilt Jeans, femme $172
Window 3: Catch Me If You Can
Final Window is for the traveling girl. Jet setting or sailing she likes to be on the go. She is confident, traveled and intelligent.
Minnie Roes Cotton Crochet V-Neck, $279
JBrand Twill pants, coral, $169
Patterson J. Kincaid Handlai dress, $228
Joie Basla Denim tank, $108
Joie Alexandra B Twill shorts, $138
Love Quote scarf, $88
I had a blast working with this awesome boutique and the lovely ladies there. Here's a few "behind the scenes" shots.
|ya'll know I love flowers! ;)|