Monday, February 25, 2013

Lace Romper and Lavender Hair



I always gravitate towards shorter hemlines since moving from Toronto, Canada to Palm Beach, Florida. I belted the boxy romper to create a waist line that was missing. The pop of color comes from my purple/ lavender layer of hair that blends really well with the blonde hair when all curled together. I love the colored hair trend. I love Frederic Fekkai Technician Color Care conditioner to preserve my color and repair my hair. 

romper: BCBG
belt: Gucci
shoes: Michael Kors
bag: Cole Haan
coat: vintage 


Add caption








1 comment:

  1. Hey, I love your blog great work ;) Please come check mine out, if you decide to follow me, leave me a comment and I’ll follow you back :) XxXx
    http://lifewithalipglosssmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete